Delivery & Returns
At Slate & Rose we wanted our delivery process to be as simple and affordable as possible. so we decided to offer you
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50
A flat delivery fee of £3.99 is applicable to orders under £50
Some remote areas of the UK are subject to a surcharge:
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands - AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40. PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, Scottish Highlands - HS1-9, IV4-51, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man. If you would like delivery to one of these locations please get in touch with us via our Contact Us page for further information.
Please note that whilst we try to ensure delivery times are as stated below, extraneous factors can sometimes cause delays. Should we become aware of any delay during the shipping process we will contact you to let you know.
It is your responsibility to check that the items that you have ordered will fit into your home prior to delivery. Please allow for the fact that, as most of our furniture is hand-made, the dimensions specified on the site can vary by a few centimeters. If your item is large then check that it can pass freely through doors and corridors and have space to turn.
International delivery fee varies depend on country and weight, size of boxes. We recommend that you get in touch with us if you would like to place an international delivery as cost is dependent on weight, distance to travel, as well as who we use as the courier.
Please note there is an extra surcharge for international deliveries.
We strive to get most of the orders delivered as soon as possible within 3-5 working days but we can not 100% guarantee since unexpected things can happen in transit. Some of our couriers deliver next day. More information on your estimated delivery is given in your confirmation email which you will receive upon completion of your order.
We use Royal Mail for smaller items up to 2kg in weight and DPD for items over 2kg in weight. We also use TNT and UPS for large parcels which can not be sent by DPD.
If you have not received the goods after 5 working days without any notification in front, please do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will try our best to help.
1. We hope you are delighted with your order but we do understand that sometimes you will want to return an item. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchases we will happily exchange or refund any unused items with your receipt within 14 days after the delivery.
2. Goods must be returned in the same condition they were sold, including all original packaging. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the customer is responsible for any loss in value. Please provide photos or video proof prior to return.
3. The return of goods is our customer’s responsibility. The buyers are responsible for the return postage.
4. We reserve the right to deduct upto 20% of the total retail price plus any shipping cost to the buyers to cover the cost associated with the return on our end.
5. Faulty or damaged items must be reported to Slate & Rose within 3 days of receipt. We will ask you for evidence such as photos showing the damage or problem. After this time a return and refund is no longer eligible.
6. If for any reason your goods have been damaged in transit to your dlivery address, we will either refund your goods or replace it if the item is in stock, once the original goods have been returned to us.
We can arrange an exchange but this can only be for the same item or another item which is the same amount as the first item.
Should you wish to exchange for an item of higher or lower value you will need to process a return and refund of the original item and then purchase the new item separately.
Refunds will be made back onto whichever payment method you used to place your order.
Refunds can take up to 5 working days to process into your account. If you do not receive a refund amount after this time, we suggest you get in touch using our Contact Us page.